To provide leadership, education and advocacy for physical literacy in New Brunswick through multi-sectorial engagement and collaboration.
For New Brunswickers to be physically literate and active for life.
What We Do
We promote and support the development of physical literacy in New Brunswick by:
- Providing links to web-based physical literacy resources
- Using social media to promote best practices, programs, events, research, etc.
- Providing presentations to wellness networks, stakeholders, youth leaders, decision makers, etc.
- Providing recruitment and training materials for Community Physical Literacy Champions
- Linking existing programs and resources to interested parties Advocating for physical literacy